Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I believe some things need to be cleared up about NBA 2k18 on the switch. First off...

• Thread starter Logan Ryan Stephens
  • Start date
L

Logan Ryan Stephens

So I believe some things need to be cleared up about NBA 2k18 on the switch. First off the save file is 3GBs not over 5 and one thing that I have recently come to realize is it doesn't take 3GBs per my career/mygm File but that is for all 10 possible. As I have 2 mycareer and one mygm now and it still only says 3GBs

C

Cesar Neg

So, 3GB for a global savefile that will potentially store all the game save data? It's somewhat big, but if it's the only file used for that, I'm fine.

L

Logan Ryan Stephens

So far that's how it seems

G

Godwin Salas

That's not the issue.the issue is we don't have a way to play with our friends online.we can't invite them to mycourt and we can't play with them online with each respected teams..we can only play random online players and go to playgrounds and neighborhoods with some strangers..

L

Logan Ryan Stephens

For me personally the memory issue was my biggest concern the rest will be handled in due time I would say

C

Colin Smith

Do all users share the one save file or will I have a 3gb and my son a 3gb file?

A

Adrian Chan

The nba 2k games have always been memory hungry the first one on the dc used a full memory card and they were not cheap

E

Eric Farley

Anyone heard news on the battery life running this game off t.v.? It seems to me like the battery lasts longer for 2k than BotW.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

It's still crazily huge though. How can a simple save file be so enormous?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom