Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Smash Bros Style Game coming to Switch! - Brawlout Hyper Light Drifter This Super...

• Thread starter Josh Lachapelle
  • Start date
J

Josh Lachapelle

Smash Bros Style Game coming to Switch! - Brawlout Hyper Light Drifter

This Super Smash Bros styled 3rd party game is coming to the Switch later this year! It looks pretty fun, and something to help satisfy the Smash Bros crave. But what do you think of it? Interesting enough to pick up when it comes out?

N

Nathan Robb

If I did it would only fill an empty void

J

Jaron Fraley

It’s free game on pc

J

Jordan JF

Ill pass

E

Emily Estella Scott

Imma be honest, half the appeal of Smash is the iconic lineup of fighters from Nintendo and gaming history in general. Now, the gameplay is also a massive factor but having a great roster of interesting characters is just so important. This game? Well it has Hyper Light Drifter as a DLC character. Cool but he's the only character I'd play. The rest are dull and unimaginative rejected Megaman X bosses.... idk, seems like if the gameplay feels right then I could give it a go but otherwise eh.

P

Polo Flores

This is not Super Smash Bros styled, this is Copy-paste! I know there has been countless copies of Street Fighter for ex. But this... wow... shamelesss imo. Anyway if Nintendo has no issues with it then good luck. The more games the Switch has, the better. I just hope we get more AAA 3rd party games in the future

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom