Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Should I get Steam World Dig 2, or Overcooked? I played the first SWD and loved it,...

S

Stephen Beyer

Should I get Steam World Dig 2, or Overcooked?
I played the first SWD and loved it, and know I'll probably enjoy the second one just as much. Overcooked seems to be a fun coop game, and although I'm the main Switch player in my house and would probably get a better personal experience out of SWD2, it would be nice to have more games that maybe my wife and I could enjoy together or my friends and I every so often when I go to visit home.

It might also be best for me to wait and not buy either until later down the road. I recently sold my NES and SNES/ games to give me a decent amount of funds for the expected Virtual Console, but it hasn't come out yet (me buying one of these 2 games would take from those funds). It seems that Virtual Console will probably come out early 2018, and I personally feel I'd get more fun out of $20 worth of great VC games than one of these two games.

But unfortunately at this point, it isn't %100 certain VC will ever come to the Switch (I personally would WAY own the games I want, rather than have a Netflix like subscription) and even if it does... would it be worth the wait holding off these games for more VC games? The games I have now could very well hold me off till Mario Odyssey, and that hold me off till VC.

Anyways, if you've read this little rant then I'd appreciate you letting me know what you guys think, please! Also, you don't think any of these games on eshop will be getting sales anytime soon, right? If so that would be a factor.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Following

J

Jason James Grubb

Sales on the eshop have happened here and there but theyve been few and far between.

L

Luis Ravelo Sanchez

Steamworld dig 2! I loved the first game and now i love the second. Its amazing.

S

Spencer Miller

I think you probably should have waited to sell the NES and SNES. VC is extremely iffy at this point especially since we have no idea how it will work. It seems like it'll be subscription based right now but we don't know.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

SteamWorld Dig 2 is incredible. I'm having so much fun with it

L

Lawrence Lopez

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Overcooked is a strictly multiplayer focused experience, so unless you have people to... wait for it... *share the joy* with, Steam World Dig it is. Otherwise, get Overcooked and enjoy couch multiplayer madness.

T

Trevor Tuls

Steamworld Dig 2 is an amazeballs game. I've beaten the first one (fantastic game), and the second is by far one of the best indie games I have ever played

J

Jacquie Martinez

On overcooked how many players is it and do you play against each other or with? Thanks!

B

Bob Lesiouws

I love overcooked but it's not a good 1 player experience

P

Paul Boreham

SWD2

J

Josh Hollar

Steamworld dig 2 so much bigger and more to do!!!

J

Jessica Brantley

Both games are good but Overcooked isn't so much fun single player.

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

You and your wife will love over cooked!!!

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Hilarious bantering will occur, and you'll talk back and forth about strategy

J

Jonathan Patimo

Overcooked is no joke and need 3-4 people locally to complete later stages

S

Stephen Waters

Swd2 is really fun I'm having a blast

D

Derek Beattie

Definitely didnt read that whole thing, but i would go steamworld dig 2. Unless your looking for coop of course

N

Nolon Lawrence

Steam for yourself, over if you've got someone to play with

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom