Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Severed just shadow dropped to the eShop without any kind of announcement or build up....

• Thread starter Mario Rex Ferrara
  • Start date
M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Severed just shadow dropped to the eShop without any kind of announcement or build up. The artwork has me incredibly intrigued but I'm cautious with the touchscreen controls. Anyone play it?

M

Matthew Lawson

Isn't this only playable in handheld mode?

B

Brandon Connelly

I'm so throughly confused on what this game is. Say it today on the Eshop and have no idea what it is.

K

Karl Kaytor

I got it for ps vita. Its weird

T

Timmy Adriaens

It is quite nice and reminded me of fruit ninja but just a bit more trippy

V

Victor Cruz

It's on iOS and android I guess. You can check it there

K

Kevin A Kurz

Yes not my favorite didn't play on switch tried it on vita

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Not into the touch screen controls on Switch because I play the majority docked but I love the art style of this game and only heard good things. I'm going to pick it up on IOS for half the price

L

Lazaro Valdes Valdes

I played this game on 3DS and I loved it. It has sort of dungeons and different monsters you have to learn how to defeat them. I totally recommend it.

D

Dylan Hill

I was interested. It looks like Etrian Odyssey without the mapping.

P

Patrycjusz Lipski

It is quite nice game. but you can not play on TV. Only touchscreen

K

Karl Kaytor

you got to kill the monsters in a quick and careful way to get the parts needed for upgrades, and the monsters don't respawn (or at least they diddn't as far as I got)

J

Jason Cameron

I'm playing it now. Pretty fun

G

Gordon Sorensen

I played the heck out of this when it came out on the Wii U. This is seriously a hidden gem! As long as you don't use a stylus, your screen should be okay. My Wii U Gamepad took a beating though XD

C

Cristiam Ortiz

Played it on Psvita, not my kind of thing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom