Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Regarding all the recent talk of third party docks and whatnot, I'd like to say this:...

B

Brandon Powers

Regarding all the recent talk of third party docks and whatnot, I'd like to say this: while I would still reccomend only using official docks, you can't take Nintendo saying you should only use official, first party docks as the reason you should do just that. I mean, what else are they gonna say???

J

Joseph Mitchell

Well the simple fact that third party docks are bricking systems on 5.0 is reason enough to use the official dock.

J

Jermaul W

You dont blame the car manufacture if you get into an car accident because an aftet market wheel broke.

Cant blame or fuss at nintendo for 3rd party dock bricks.
Nintendo license things. Which means they verify the compatibility.

S

Scott Hartsock

"Dont do that because something bad might happen..."

Oh no!! Something bad happened!!!

"I told you so...."

Only one moron in that conversation....

R

Ryan Butler

Just because nintendo says it’ll make your warranty invalid doesn’t mean don’t do it! What else are they going to say?

N

Nathan El Argentino

Buying the intended and original product for the Nintendo Switch... Hmmmmmm... That's a no brainer

A

Autumn B Hancock

It’s like using an iPhone charger for an android

D

Daniel Rasmussen

That us exactly the reason, they don't test unlicened peripherals, so they cannot speak to how they will work or if they will cause damage, so if the manufacturer says 3rd party peripherals can damage the product, that is good enough reason.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom