Contact advertising [email protected]

Random: Man Shares Emotional Globe-Spanning Journey With Snorlax Plush After Buying It While Drunk

News

Staff member
"Please help me, I ordered this large boi when I was drunk".

Loving and playing video games can be an expensive hobby - not just thanks to the games and hardware themselves, but also thanks to the avalanche of extra toys, figures, and merchandise that are produced as a result. Most of us will have experienced a desire to purchase the odd extravagant item as a result in our lifetimes, but this particular story gave us a nice little chuckle.

Let's go back in time for a moment to mid-October. Callum Underwood, who just so happens to be the head of games at streaming service Caffeine, has posted a
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
asking followers for some guidance. "Please help me twitter, I ordered this large boi when I was drunk, and had it delivered to my friend in America. It's going to cost $1000 to ship here to the UK", he says, going on to ask how he might get his purchase from San Fransisco to his UK hometown. The purchase in question turned out to be a very "large boi" indeed, as you can see below.

Read the

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom