Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Question, what do you mostly treat the switch as? For me, it's more a portable console...

M

Mark Nalon

I dont feel like completely story mission while in handheld mode. I beat ganon in docked mode. And just play around with sidemission in hdhld

S

Stephanie Anita

My dock has never even come out the box

D

Derrell Dennis

99% home console that 1% depends on what I ate that day....

M

Magnus Odahviing

I play mostly in table top mode. For some reason, I don't like playing games on the tv anymore.

M

Matthew Gierut

I treat it as a game console that you can take anywhere.

A

Aaron Gonzalez

Them socks tho

M

Matt Steadman

I'm like 95% docked, 5% portable

K

Keith Cross

Mainly portable, I'm crazy for my 2, 3 button classics . I do like playing docked though. It's just with work and family, it's nice to carry around and pretend I may get chance to play it lmao

N

Nick Caraway

i'll probably be 50-50 when i get mine

C

Corey Melvin

Stays in the dock with a pro controller. My son takes his around though.

T

Thilaks King

Docked and enjoying with pro controller

F

Fundamentally Damnaged

I'm about 50/50, with my chronic pain issues sometimes I can't get out of bed, the rest of the time I dock.

A

Anastasia Sobol

I always play it on my TV. It's not a very good portable for me. Kind of big. Not terrible but I will miss the 3DS

L

Luis Burgos

Mainly docked. But I usually take it out when I'm going somewhere just in case boredom comes my way

D

Dane Campbell

Although I have played it docked for a good few hours I'm still getting problems with the joycons losing signal, especially on Zelda.

My job involves a lot of travelling so tend to use it more then. It's perfect for that!

I also own a PS4 and Xbox One so any free time at home is normally spent catching up with those.

J

Jay Bazely

Portable 97% of the time because the dock is kinda crap, need a better one truthfully.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

I play both mostly tv but if my son wants to hangout in his room i go portable in there sometimes haha

T

Trace Kindle

It's about 50/50 for me, sometimes I even take it downstairs and set it up on a TV tray so I can sit on the couch haha.

R

Rafael Kwasi

so far only docked

L

Levent Berk Bahtiyar

entertainment machine for my toilet and a normal consoleü

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom