Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Question: UPDATE: I have scanned it into the box just how do I unlock the clothing...

S

Saatchi-Mei Clarke

Question:

UPDATE: I have scanned it into the box just how do I unlock the clothing items?

I've bought an Splatoon Amiibo and it says in the back a special gear and a picture of an outfit. Can i get that outfit if so how? Because there was a person in my game with the outfit of the squid on. Someone help please. Pictures below:

B

Benjamin Hernandez III

In the test fire I haven't went back this time to check but should be an amiibo box in game in the backside of the square

J

Jesse McCree

I'm guessing it works like the first game. To use amiibo in Splatoon you need to use them in the amiibo box in the back of the square. Then I'm guessing you need to do missions to unlock the items

J

Josh Brinton

I think you just scan the amiibo and it unlocks the clothing

T

Tammy Powell

When I scanned my older splatoon amiibo I got the head items, I am thinking (?) as you progress through the solo play with every boss you defeat you get another item... similar to the older system on the Wii U I could be wrong though

N

Nathan Zielesch

you gotta be certain levels to unlock stuff

L

Lawrence Lopez

Scan them first time and you get the helmet gear. You need to level up to get the other two or so pieces of gear they can give you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom