Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Question: So I've checked target, Best Buy, Walmart, and toys r us. Nobody has these...

N

Neil Kelley

Question:
So I've checked target, Best Buy, Walmart, and toys r us. Nobody has these nor the pro controller with pink and green grips.
Where are these? Online only?
Are the joy cons a Japan region only?
GameStop exclusive?
Any information is appreciated thank you

M

Mario Deleon

The splat pro controller I preordered from GameStop, the comfort grip I just walked into GameStop and bought. The joycons are Japan exclusive I think

J

Jesse McCree

I heard rumors that the cons are coming to the us later this week but so far the only way of buying them is import. The pro controller was for pre orders for a while know so go to GameStop today and hope they have an extra one lying around

R

Rachel Burns

Can get the joy cons here in the UK and in Japan.

J

James Patrus

Japan shops

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Joycon are Japan and EU only right now. Grip is a GameStop exclusive

J

Joe David Chaib

Stay Fresh!

L

Liam Sharp

Joycon is said to come in fall so said the American trailer that revealed the controllers

C

Cameron Marino Ward

From what I read Joy cons available 7/28. Hoping that's true.

C

Cameron Marino Ward

A

Andrew Harvey

I just want a green/yellow set. I have blue and red, but want 4 distinctly different colors for multiplayer games. I feel red and pink are too similar (but would trade the red for pink in a heartbeat).

C

Clyde Henry Welch

Pro controller was pre order only. Wasn't too hard to pre order it on gamestop. Heck last month I just walked in and put 5 on mine and picked it 2 hours ago.

C

Cristhian Villagran

Amazon Spain has them

I

Imani Mitchell

Pro controller unless you pre ordered it, probably won't have extra.

N

Neil Kelley

How rare do you think the grip is going to be? Will it be like that amiibo that released a couple of weeks ago and scampers will have jacked prices on eBay? Or do you think it will be a restocked item?

I

Imani Mitchell

The grip iirc is GameStop exclusive. They are on sale for $15 when they are normally $20.

J

Josh Brinton

They're on the UK Nintendo store

J

Jennifer McLachlan

These are easy to get from Gamestop still

R

Robert Futty

I went to GameStop to get my copy of splatoon 2. The guy in front of me bought a splat pro controller and idk of the guy working there was joking or not but he said that controller was his pre-order

J

Jaime Bland

Gamestop

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom