Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Playing #SonicMania before my work shift begins #NintendoSwitch ❤️ never been good at...

C

Charles Holmes

Playing #SonicMania before my work shift begins #NintendoSwitch ❤ never been good at Sonic 2D games so it's a learning process for me . Stuck on this level but I'll keep at it until i figure it out ! Great game though and wasn't expecting it to be this different

C

Chris W Hughes

What level you stuck on?

T

Tanner Bates

I got stuck on the airship level and then the desert one but I finished them

A

Anthony Kenny

What case is that on your switch, my joycons slide out and that looks like it would keep them from doing so

J

John Starr

Have it on ps4 and I got stuck pretty badly a few times. Got stuck on flying battery for a while and I forget what other level but know I had a lot of trouble with another one. May be the best sonic game ever so good.

C

Chris Hicks

The bosses are tougher than normal to me.

W

Willie D Rivera

Beaten it, just need 2 more emeralds

B

Brian McAlpin

"Stuck on this level" with a picture of the title screen... my first reaction was bruh that's not a level that's the title screen just press start

No but seriously that sucks. I'd help if I could but I haven't played yet

T

Tony Dabuff

Nice

T

Tony Dabuff

Nice

C

Catarena Briana Parker

The soundtrack is GODLY!!!

T

Tiffany Allen

This game is definitely harder than its Genesis predecessors, but in a good way. This is how hard Sonic 1-3 were for me way back when. I was 4 when I got my Genesis, and got hooked on Sonic lol.

M

Max Gofstein

Love that case. I've got the same

M

Matti Moilanen

This makes me want to play the Switch, and especially handheld mode. :)

C

Charles Holmes

Omg FINALLY got passed Flying battery level . What a headache!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom