Contact advertising [email protected]

Overwatch is one of the best Games that's made for Fun But it still Have tons of Toxic...

T

Tobias Winchester

Overwatch is one of the best Games that's made for Fun
But it still Have tons of Toxic players
Why!?

D

Daniel Munguia

Because humans

M

Michael Nguyen

Because they invented a competitive mode

V

Vynyl Shiro

Because a lot of people don't know how to be competitively mature and an actual team player.

L

Lewis Jones

I don’t know - you just have to look at this group and you’ll see anybody that posts their gameplay has at least 50% toxic and aggressive comments.

S

Steven Hendrickson

Maturity of the playerbase is the only thing that affects toxicity in gaming

L

Leonardo Varela

You guys never played online shooters?
15 years since I started with C.S 1.6, the "toxicity" in Overwatch isn't something new, or exclusive property from the OW community, and it's NOTHING compared to what you'll see in, for example, Counter Strike G.O with 5 people yelling at each other "PLANT THE BOMB YOU F*CKING RETARD", "gg noobs, kill yourselves", "hey, go fist your mother kiddo" (the last one is actually true, heard that yesterday in C.S G.O xD)

R

Rehab Nour Hussen

I litteraly had a game today where the kiddo (for some weird reason) had fun saying "ni**er" every 5 seconds. I reported him so hopefully he'll get banned

M

Mike Icon

Because majority of people who play video games are 21 or younger. People who are 21 and younger generally have no sense of self respect.

A

Amer Nil

Homans

Y

Yuexiang Dai

In a lot of times, the degree of frustration of losing a game is way much higher than the degree of satisfaction of winning a game. And I think this is the real issue of overwatch

C

Colin Marner

Because they put noobish auto targeting characters and high skill cap more traditional characters in the same game and allowed everyone to play all of them at any level while ensuring that most of them are useful or even essential in most situations.

M

Miranda Acosta

Because, they don’t understand it’s just a game, why they have to be mad?

D

Daniel Ng

Because there is E-Sports. E-Sports = Toxic. Simple as that!

C

Chris Kolomyjsky

Cause team mates are idiots

T

Tony White

Because blizzard put comp in the game

A

Abdulkarem Khalouph

Because all of people think that they are pro and they lose couse of other players
They don't want admit that they need to improve their plays

M

Mark Thomas

Cause blizzard made the game suck

B

Bebo Ahmed

Ranked

C

Christian Wilson

because unlike most other multiplayer games that take a more casual approach to multiplayer fps where only top tier play requires alot of teamwork and coordination overwatch is built at its core to require those skills. playing as a team and picking a good hero composition are required. basically the team that has more people talking and generaly adjusting to the match is gonna win. but theres plenty off people who say oh its just a game i can do what ever i want and that pisses everyone else off there for toxicity

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom