Contact advertising [email protected]

OvErWaTcH iS dYiNg oUt AnD I wOuLdN't Be SuRpRiSeD iF iT dIeD oUt ThIs YeAr. ItS jUsT...

A

Adrian Watson

And give mandatory 30 minute bans for quitting or disconnect

K

Kevin P Huffmaster

Before 3 minutes in, my adc got poke hard by the Vayne and flamed me for the rest of the game for not shielding, as a Morgana support, so that he wouldn’t take damage. I honestly was so confused by his level of salt and ignorance that I kind of just left a line to flame

M

Mercedes

League of legends is literally the most toxic game ever. Last night for exAmple a diamond player shit on me mid (no surprise since I’m silver) then proceeds to call me shit and brag about how good he is. I haven’t said a word to him though, even when they’re winning- they’re toxic.

D

David Holzheimer

Even if its active playeebase dropped in half, it would still be in the double digits of millions of players.

I

Ivon Caterine Saldaña

Tru dat

M

Michael Wright

It isn’t dying, but it isn’t bringing in new players so it won’t have much longevity unless blizzard spices it up.

A

Alex Franzgrote

Let’s be real, before you could report people overwatch was up there. I mean yea league is unbelievably toxic but overwatch wasn’t too far off.

H

Henry Cain

You want full toxic play tf2

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom