Contact advertising [email protected]

OvErWaTcH iS dYiNg oUt AnD I wOuLdN't Be SuRpRiSeD iF iT dIeD oUt ThIs YeAr. ItS jUsT...

J

Jo Peace

OvErWaTcH iS dYiNg oUt AnD I wOuLdN't Be SuRpRiSeD iF iT dIeD oUt ThIs YeAr. ItS jUsT So ToXiC, aNd RePeTiTiVe.

I guess half y'all haven't ever played league of legends and have gone thru real toxicicity

M

Miguel Panlasigui

If any of you want real toxicity, I suggest playing a ranked Dota 2 match in the SEA servers.

You're welcome.

J

Jo Peace

This is pretty relateable haha

R

Rob Clover

according to a lot of salty players, the game has been dying over and over and over again since 2016. i guess it respawns as much as it dies

R

Raisul Islam

OMFG IKR??? I played that shit game for 4 fucking years. Worst community ever and almost nothing ever changes.

R

Rob Clover

according to a lot of salty players, the game has been dying over and over and over again since 2016. i guess it respawns as much as it dies

S

Sourav Chowdhury

Dps mains are the scum of this game.

G

Garrett Spicer

I'm guessing half of y'all never drink Mercury from a thermostat and experienced real toxicity

T

Timothy Allen Arnold

Have you ever played smite?

N

Napsta Blook

Been playing lol for a year now i understand

J

Jake Penny

What about Ark Survival Evolve? Every time i played, id be building stuff minding my own business, then another player of a much higher level would kill me and take my stuff. This happened to my friends as well.

A

Ariel Garel

I think over watch is dying but it has nothing to do with toxicity. Toxicity doesn’t even exist lmao

A

Ariel Garel

Everyone I know irl have completely stopped playing or has almost completely stopped

A

Ariel Garel

I know so many people that are like “I used to play ow but it’s just boring now” like literally I only play for events nowadays

A

Alaa Yassine

Level 1 players in league of legends get reported by players that are leveling up new accounts for being "noobs"

E

Emma Rebecca

Overwatch is very unlikely to 'die' per-se because the nature of it with events and competitive keeps people coming back. The only way it will 'die' is with the fact it's the sort of game that if you're only a casual you will probably get bored eventually because it is repetitive but there are enough people who take the game seriously that it's very unlikely to 'die.' More just like any game once it's been out for a few years the novelty and hype from it tends to wear off for people who play it more casually and you're more just left with the serious players

N

Noah Bailey

The game is just getting boring.

A

Angie Marie

Or smite lol

З

Зафер Дурмазбилек

Ur a moron

A

Adrian Watson

Comp should give bonus points for players who pick based on team chemistry