Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch One feature I'd like to see for Smash Bros Switch is the ability to use your amiibos...

S

Shane Hikes

One feature I'd like to see for Smash Bros Switch is the ability to use your amiibos in such a way that it actually affects your characters, basically a leveling system that isn't restricted to CPU only like on Smash Wii U and 3DS. Would give players more of an incentive to collect amiibos and grind their way up in rank and such, maybe use any amiibos you have once a day and you'll get random drops whether for collecting or applying to each fighter.

B

Brandon Giddens

Have you seen a bayonetta level 50 ambio, that thing will kill you before you can blink

B

Bethany Woodcock

Can't do too much or they'll be accused of being pay to win

L

Luke Lovelock

So you want pay to win added? While thecrest of the gaming world has dug in against as terrible.

S

Shane Hikes

I guess it sounds like a neat idea, but yeah if it's gonna bring pay to win into the picture then I agree, not cool

S

Shane Hikes

It just seemed a bit pointless to me to use the amiibos only for fighting against the CPU in Sm4sh

J

Josh Brown

That's basically giving people who have Amiibo an advantage... I don't like that. That's the same thing as microtransacions, and microtransactions are cancer.

S

Shane Hikes

Yup. This all sounded good in my head until I really realized how it could all go wrong.

L

Luke Lovelock

Smash bros players are famous for eeking out every advantage. It would end poorly i think

S

Shane Hikes

Agreed. Just thinking of ways they could flesh out amiibo features without giving too much leverage for the player.

J

Joshua Tripp

Well, maybe instead of leveling, using amiibo unlocks different movesets for different characters, like using the ocarina of Time link amiibo gives you smash 64s moves for link, or something like that

K

Kenneth Morano

I hope you can use the WiiU Smash data stored on amiibos in this game so you don’t have to level them up again

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

China amiibo farms would love that. So would I.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom