Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ok so I'm looking for tips on mutating. I'm trying to get fancy colors, I've gotten...

• Thread starter Kayla Marie Gooding
  • Start date
K

Kayla Marie Gooding

Ok so I'm looking for tips on mutating. I'm trying to get fancy colors, I've gotten awesome stat mutations but that's no fun to look at lol I've read a bunch of your posts, read up on forums, even asked some friends who play. Why do some of you say it's from inbreeding while others say definitely not inbreeding? Any advice?

M

Mattek Wantuck

A mutation is ALWAYS a stat mutation accompanied by a random color. There is never one without the other. Ever. Anyone who has bred their own bloodline and started from wild tames can verify this provided they screen shotted every post tame, and hatch. Sometimes though the color is one that is natural to the animal in the wild. However, if you compare to the parents I assure you it will be different.

M

Mattek Wantuck

Also inbreeding is BAD for mutations.

If you get a mut and then breed that mut into a baby you now have 2 dinos with 1 random mut each in the ancestry. Those muts are the same though. Now if you breed those two you will get a baby with a mut on dad side and a mut on mom side appearing as 2 mutations. If you then breed that gender with the opposite gender parent you will end up with a baby that says they have 2 mutations on only one of the parents side even though it's the very same and very single mutation. This is not good.

D

Deon Cremer

Inbreeding is the way to go i popped this yesterday. There is a good way of doing it but it is mostly luck. Start with a breeding pair when they pop a female you use thr father and daughter then use their baby and mate it with the mother/father again and then breed their bany with the original female/male. It may sound confusing at first but after a while you get the pattern

A

Alex Beia

Hey! Have ya seen any more cool insects lately??

This is the be all end all mutation guide. Very long, thorough and wordy.

I would almost go as far as saying "disregard all you hear here on this page and read ONLY this guide."

The misinformation is strong.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Bruce Gould

Random inbreeding or breeding not

P

PC Kryder

You can only have 20 mutations in each dino, so keep the stat mutations going!

T

Tony Burchett

Mattek Wantuck Breeds Pink Fluffy Bunnys @ Cheap cost

A

Austin Thurman

Message me

C

Coleman Donelle

Im a new player week 2
Trying to understand breeding is it the base stat b4 lvl and adding points ?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom