Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Ok guys, someone please explain to me how to get started on Stardew Valley

D

Donnelly Bryant

Ok guys, someone please explain to me how to get started on Stardew Valley

C

Cruz Schatz

just play it lol

C

Christy Valentine

I feel like u. I quit after walking around talking to people. I got bored.

R

Ross Siegel

That's a loaded question lol... I would look for a good first year guide online. For such a simplistic looking game its actually pretty invovled. I was just checking out this guide the other day:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Andre Martinez

I would suggest playing a week or so into it while doing research and then start a new file with what you've learned. At least that's what I did haha

M

Michael Kenny

How much time do you have? Its kind of like minecraft in that you don't really HAVE to do anything, but you CAN do loads.I sank so much time into that game when it first came out on PC and I was discovering new mechanics even after 40 hours. So if you're just starting out, I'd recommend giving it some time and just discovering things as you go along. Theres way more to it that whats on the surface

D

Donnelly Bryant

Thanks guys

S

Stacy Clymuns

Chop up a bunch of pieces of wood to fix the bride on the beach. That way you can start right out making money. You go to the beach each morning and get coral and shells to sell.

P

Patrick Mullikin

By switching to a better game

R

Raul Velasquez

By not buying it lol

D

Daniel J. Mendoza

You tell that one dude his music is shit

J

Justin McGowan

Yeah... That's why I haven't played it. It sounds too similar to Minecraft in that there's no real game, you just build and farm and pointlessly interact with people. Too boring for me.

S

Sean Clark

Press the power button.

M

Matt Vuicich

Wow maybe play more then a few minutes of Stardew and you will see it is an amazing game

M

Matt Vuicich

I started played 45 minutes didn’t really like it went back a few weeks later and now have put over 90 hours in it. I just got started and planted the parsnips and got better seeds after selling. Look at the wiki it helps alot

W

Weston Bishop

Whatever you do, build the hay silo before the chicken barn

S

Stewart Moyer

Click the icon on the home screen and select your user and your all good to go.

W

Willyiam Twiggy Twigg

Roam around, do some farming, go through the caves and you'll get the feel for it

M

Mike Icon

Day 1 plant your starting seeds, go into town and spend all your money on more (cauliflower) and plant it. Forage everything as you go. Chop trees at home, use the wood to make a chest to hold excess items. Keep saving wood to open the bridge at the beach (you'll need 300 wood) as this will open an area where you can do more foraging which will really help get you some money early on. Spend most of your money each day on seeds and sell everything you grow for the first while except things you need for the community center. Try to make upgrading your water can one of your primary goals by the end of Spring. This should get you a fair start.

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

This really sold me on the don't buy option. Thanks everyone.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom