Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nothing makes me rage more then people who go AFK on splatoon 2. Nintendo series needs...

S

Steven Curbow

Nothing makes me rage more then people who go AFK on splatoon 2. Nintendo series needs to do something about this.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

It's more likely that they dropped before the match began. People need to learn to use 5ghz wifi for Switch, and have decent routers.

B

Brice Arnot

Truth!...It’s a bummer to get your butt wiped with the other teams ink just because you’re a team of two or three. However, it also sucks to see a team mate stand at the spawn point the whole time because they’re peeing or taking a phone call. The round is THREE minutes!!!

B

Brent Turner

I bought that game two weeks ago but haven't touched it cause I can't put down BOTW

W

Warren Whillock

Majority of the players are children, they may need to go to school

I

Indru Maiorescu

They can't go AFK because the Switch doesn't have a keyboard. :))

J

Jason Holmes

I find splatoon probably the least rage inducing multiplayer shooter ever, I'm having as much fun even when my team is getting spanked lol

S

Steven Curbow

I noticed today that there is a shirt I believe that gives you your special instantly If you have an inactive player lol.

N

Nicholas Tejas Jansen

It’s mainly an internet thing, def can get banned at least for it so not much else they can do

S

Scotty Nankivell

Afk?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom