Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nintendo news Metroid Prime 4 & A Pokémon JRPG are Coming to the Switch and schedule...

S

Sage Tan

Nintendo news Metroid Prime 4 & A Pokémon JRPG are Coming to the Switch and schedule to be in 2018!

M

Max Wilson

I'm just waiting to hear anything about prime 4. I really want my switch metroid.

G

Godwin Salas

How true? Lol

B

Bella Hale

I hope they come in 2018. At E3, they didn't really say. :'(

B

Brandon Holden

Pokemon was not confirmed for 2018, it was confirmed to be coming up, that's all. Pokemon will NOT be out in 2018, because basically every generation has lasted 3 years, and SM's generation just started in 2016

M

Minato Yoshida

if both really do come out next year, its a wrap. I'm good for the year. but haven't seen any confirmation about Pokemon or Metroid 4 - not even on j-gaming news sites yet. Would be awesome if they did.

T

Travis Timmons

I feel like if Metroid were close enough to complete for a 2018 release, we'd have seen more than a title screen by now.

B

Brandon Bou

pokemon haven't been confirm for 2018 they will announce the game in 2018 but highly doubt it will release next year

F

Frank Jones

I don't think pokemon will be coming out so soon. They usually start to build hype for it in Q1. Have trails and a bit of game play by e3. And they just announced they were in the development stage a couple months ago. I'd be happy for it if it's true. But I don't want them to rush it. I hope they dont

M

Matt MacDonald

I don't care when either come out I just hope both are amazing... 2018 releases would be great but I want these games to be 10/10 just like BOTW and Oddessy... that means bomb graphics, lots to do, great gameplay, endless charm, etc... maybe not so much charm with Prime 4 but ya get what I mean.

M

Matthew Cherney

i hope now since they are done with the 3ds this is a new region with new pokemon.

M

Mark Wilkinson

you're just posting this to get attention or you have an actual news source you want to post?

A

Adam Hayward

We already know....

S

Sachariah Hill

Where exactly did you get this information ?

K

Kenny Kuang

No freaking way!!!! If so than next year will be just as good as this. Damn it, I need to stay alive.

P

Pandu Lynnfield

december 2018

B

Brandon Lee Tanner

Thanks on reporting news that's been known since the beginning of the year

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

Pokemon rpg plz be 2018

J

John Maurice Razon

Source?

R

Raymond Ortiz

Neither is true, When Pokémon was announced for Switch they said more than a year to release and Metriod is unlikely since all they showed at E3 was the name no footage at all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom