Contact advertising [email protected]

Moira is the new mercy no skill overtuned healer, also if you think im wrong go check...

D

Daniel Haigh

Moira is the new mercy no skill overtuned healer, also if you think im wrong go check what all the old mercy mains are playing now

M

Mario Mendez

fornite? :V

S

Soren Vaughn Rima

I think you should take a look at David Sirlin's "Playing to Win" and look specifically at the chapter about scrubs.

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Mercy can heal nonstop

Moira can only burst heal unless you manage your piss and recharge it whenever possible

Not to mention Moira works best in a multi-tank comp and struggles in any other comp

S

Seany Jiménez

Still playing as Mercy XD

C

Colleen Ceol

Still prefer zen

M

Mario Alejandro Lozano

Bronze players be like:

C

Catherine Ricardo

Still love playing mercy.. McCree is bae tho :3

D

Dorian Arcia

Still Mercy?

D

Daniel Lawrence Frenis

lol moira is so brain dead of a hero to play its infuriating that she doesnt have to aim ... why the fuck they gave her lock on makes zero sense to me .... like should we even consider this game an fps

C

Christopher Hawkins

Moira takes more skill baby

G

Gerardo Gutierrez

Still mercy, you dumb dyke.

G

Gerardo Gutierrez

Oh, and nice car.

T

Tim Coll

Definitely a genji or tracer main that posted this.

L

Lynn Tabb

Can people ever shut the fuck up and stop giving your opinions about mercy mains? This is getting so boring! It doesnt matter what you play or if u are skilled or not! Just enjoy the freaking game oh my god

D

Daniel Haigh

Funny thing is when i first said how dumb mercy was got the same responses then the pros started saying it then most people as sheeps said it and they fixed mercy trust me moira will get fixed eventually

R

Richard Shawn

If you think Moira takes NO skill to play, you're sadly mistaken. Her escapes are VERY hard to time, as are her choice of orbs. A GOOD Moira favors healing over damage, but also knows where and when to pop the purple ball. It's all about timing and knowing the angles of the map.

M

Maurice Hill Vincent

But I've always been a mercy main since release currently still a mercy main

J

Jeismari Valentin

I play both. But mercy isnt the same so it's good to just branch out

S

Sammy Bourgeois

I don't know, <this Mercy main is playing Mercy lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom