Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Alright so I’m pretty sure y’all want to get out of your rank because you think you’re...

M

Michael Bellarosa

Alright so I’m pretty sure y’all want to get out of your rank because you think you’re better than all the people you end up queueing with in comp. so here it is: So You Think You’re In Masters?

Think you’re good? Drop your battletag and add people so you don’t get paired with 3 widow mains and a hanzo every game. Tell us who you main who you can flex on and your SR so people can add you. I’ve been looking for a thread like this for a while and no one has provided so here it is.

Pin this post if you want admin, everyone’s thinking about this. Escape ELO Hell and learn from your teammates.

A

Austin Briddell

B1TCHTEND0#1934
I main: Moira, Zarya, Junkrat. However, flexible if needed.
I just got to 2506. Platinum.
LETS PLAY AND WIN :D

M

Michael Bellarosa

Tarmogoyf#11353
All tanks most healers
Flex soldier and Mei
2011. Low Gold

C

Cody Rock

*following*

U

Usama Haq

*following*

A

Anthony Rivera

Antwonr15#11734
Rein main can play dva/Orissa
Flex zen, soldier, mercy
2100ish

J

Jack Hotspot Hodge

Any eu players? 2800-3200?

C

Carina Brown

Vega#11153, currently yet to escape Plat. Tank/healer flex.

C

Christopher Reinhard

Hulk#12855
Rein main
Can play orisa, dva, junk, soilder, moira, zen, lucio, sym, decent with Winston
Low gold NA

B

Ben Garland

Im eu, currently sat in silver 1580 had about 8 losses in a row cuz of people throwing benjiee#21542

B

Braden Parkes

you can find people on reddit (overwatch looking for team) as well as many discord channels built for grouping!

S

Stiven Javier

Guido#11434 McCree,tracer,genji and some ana and lucio if needed

J

Joseph Gonzales

Been in gold since season 3. I kinda gave up on life for overwatch. Tons if little kids a bunch if hanzos and idiots. So ive just been like if i cant beat em might as well join em.

W

Will Shriver

Thumper#1225
Gold: 2096.
In order:
I main Tracer, but often also play Soldier, Sombra, Orisa, Rat, Hog, Zen, Anna.

I dont think im better than gold mechanically, but i am on a Console Plat/Diamond scrim and Overguard team where i play hitscan, so i beleive my teamwork/positioning is above Gold.

K

Kasidi Gallagher

EgoFaptor#1791
Sombra main, flex
Plat was diamond NA

B

Brynn Julson

Beeb#11562 (NA)
Silver, was gold. Trying to get back up!
D.Va main, but I can play Orisa, Tracer, Mercy, Sym and Soldier pretty well too!

B

Brant Bourque

Shesnotlvl18bro#1760 Maining Tracer Moria and Junk for the most part. Also mained Rein back in the first seasons and can play most heros. SR is 2663.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom