Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch **MOD POST** Hey everyone, Super Mario Oddyssey just dropped less than 24 hours ago...

B

Benjamin Sullivan

**MOD POST**

Hey everyone, Super Mario Oddyssey just dropped less than 24 hours ago and we realize everyone is excited for what is possibly the best Mario game to date, we mods and admins are too.

However we've gotten hundreds and hundreds of "hype posts" about the game that are nothing but a pic of a game case and a few words. We understand that everyone wants to share their excitement and we want to let you all do it, however if we allowed all of the posts through the group would quickly be overrun with these posts and all other posts would get lost in the crowd. We're still letting a few through that are extremely cute or well worded, but we've only approved about half a dozen out of several hundred.

In the past we've done official hype posts for big game releases but this time we wanted to try something different. We have a dedicated Mario group and we're trying to direct all "Oddyssey hype posts" to that group. You can find that group on our main page in the "recommended by admins" section.

If you want to share your joy over getting Oddyssey please join that group and post your pics there.

W

Warren Whillock

finally, thank you, please stop this madness

D

Dennis Morales

Sweet y'all think of everything to please the majority of folks good work team!!!

B

Baxlee Lynn Matonis-Hong

So why wasnt my post allowed it to help people and to give info on peoples question

J

Jason Foster

So much BS to sift through. You poor mods haha I'd quit immediately

M

Mark Arthur

How do I find the group?

B

Bella Hale

Here is the link to the group. :)

B

Bella Hale

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mario S Alvarado

How was this post let through when the word Odyssey isn't even well worded.

J

Justin Basso

Can you link the group please

J

Justin Basso

Nvm I see it

A

Angela Goodall

Thank goodness. The feed is getting cluttered and annoying.

M

Melvin Glover Jr.

I used to do mod and admin work in groups like this one, (non facebook days) I can relate to having reviewing so many posts each week, but once I started working, that came to an end.

S

Samuel Feathers

LET'S DO THE ODDESSY!

S

Samuel Feathers

S

Samuel Feathers

S

Samuel Feathers

S

Samuel Feathers

S