Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Mighty Gunvolt Burst on the switch Mighty No 9. Aka Beck: so far im impressed with...

• Thread starter Tyrell Tysamu Jones
  • Start date
T

Tyrell Tysamu Jones

Mighty Gunvolt Burst on the switch

Mighty No 9. Aka Beck: so far im impressed with the game. It plays very true to the original style of megaman down to the 8bit graphics. The game also harbors a similar difficulty level with a lesser penalty on dying (or higher if youre a rank hunter). What really catches my eye is the maaaasssive customization menu for shot types. Beck and Gunvolt both have customization options for their weapons, you still get power ups but they only add to it.

25 different shot types and it gets deep. Over time more options are unlocked.

Collectors be damned as well as each stage needs to be played through multiple times to acquire all the rare items.

I haven't gotten too far but it most certainly satisfies my megaman fix.

D

Dennis Morales

The more I hear about it the more I can't wait till pay day

T

Tyrell Tysamu Jones

Its 9$ lol

A

Antony Catton

I've been looking at this and been so tempted..as it's only £8 I may just try it I think

T

Tyrell Tysamu Jones

SUCCUMB

DO IT

SUBMIT

T

Tyrell Tysamu Jones

D

Derek Beattie

love the game. better than some megaman games imo

N

Nathan Kennedy

I've never played any Mega Man. If I get this, will the older games still be fun to play later?

J

John Piazza

Dude, it's made by Inti Creates and Yacht Club Games, the people behind Mega Manz Zero and Shovel Knight respectively. AMAZING platformer for $10. Every Switch owner should have this.

T

Tyrell Tysamu Jones

I swear

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom