Contact advertising [email protected]

Mercy pick rate has gone down by a CRAZY 80%+ since the meganerf. Did everyone expect...

S

Samin Hossain

Mercy pick rate has gone down by a CRAZY 80%+ since the meganerf. Did everyone expect this huge decrease? Is it better off this way or do you guys think Jeff should buff mercy just a little bit and bring her back to relevancy?

M

Mari Guerrero

i think they should just give her instant rez back during valk.

A

Alaa Yassine

Nah game is healthier now, no more moth in every game.

L

Luis Arriaga

Lol it lets you know Alot of people weren't good Mercy's she now takes skill and if you know whatcha doing it's as if she was never nurfed

Z

Zac Carlson

She’s still viable but the 80% is good because that means that EVERY healer is viable not just mercy.

S

Skyler Gunnell

As far as healers go, this is all that matters to me:

J

Jennifer Rae Pusak

It frees a lot of people up to play othet supports which I think is good. Mercy is fine rn.

S

Sean Julian Diaz

Bring back 1st gen mercy

C

Christopher Brown

OP is either a moron or his post is dripping with sarcasm

J

Jessamy Tannematoa Stephenson-Wren

Nah she's still strong and her kit isn't as bs now

H

Heather Finkey

I'd like group rez back

J

Jo Parmer

I like it honestly. It means that only dedicated Mercys will be playing her, and that other support mains won't get flamed as much for playing what they know and enjoy.

Also, in my personal opinion I think it kind of fits better. She's a combat medic you know? Part of that means if you want to rez somebody, you should be strategic about it and be able to find cover and calculate risk vs. benefit for something as gamechanging as rez.

E

Eric Seefeld

Before she had a 90something% pick rate. This puts her at about 20% now... Theres 5 supports... Do the math. Game is more balanced now IMO.
It got to a point if enemy team had a mercy and your team didnt you were probably gonna lose. That shouldnt happen... Period

N

Nya Allana

She’s just boring to play tbh. The only enjoyment I used to get out of her is making clutch rezzes or clutch heals but one of those is made impossible by all the rez nerfs so :p

J

Jorge Sepúlveda

Well it's better for mercy to be nerfed than us getting good, so...

J

Jared K. Lees

Learn basic math

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Reduce cast time on res. Problem solved.

S

Sunny Martinez

They should have gave Mercy 1 insta rez during Valk. That's my opinion.

C

Calum Stewart

Put it into perspective, if I was able to play the old mercy whilst everyone else had the most recent one (Ress team) I would probs get GM or higher.

J

Jared K. Lees

Git gud mercy mains her pick rate is now in line with other heroes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom