Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Looking for people to add who are down for anything, whether its just random...

A

Anna Robinson

Looking for people to add who are down for anything, whether its just random milestones, strikes, crucible, nightfall, etc. New to PC, played Destiny on Xbox since D1, but just recently got 2 for the PC, so need some PC friends since I literally only have like one lol. Comment your battlenet names so I can add ya. NA servers...

J

James Mitchell

EU or NA?

A

Anna Robinson

NA. I noticed I forgot to add that little part so had to edit it in lol

A

Andrew Mahaney

Im2shady4u13#1755

ה

הלל מזרחי

Hey Modoni #1829

P

Patrick Seguin

trickster #1573

K

Kiyoko Mori

Down for anything? *winks both eyes suggestively*

N

Nefeli Halsey

IAmLost#11605

My roommate and I play. I just got Destiny this month, so I'm still learning stuff but I'm a no lifer.

S

Sheila D Snead

Aliehs#11392, and feel free to just join me if I'm farming or doing strikes 8 times out of 10 I've dropped a fire team Medallion or another perk. Might as well share the wealth.

D

Dalton Netto

Were running a raid right now if you'd like to join

J

Jose Ramos

ramos#21478

C

Cody Heinrich

Add me, I am always down for any random thing. The two friends I played with just recently stopped so I need people to play with.
My blizzard name is TheValeyard#11191

B

Brandon Lee

I'm always down to play you can add me potsnpanz#1364

A

Anna Robinson

Ive added some of you but only one has added me back so far so imma try to let you know as I do it lol

E

Eddie Proctor

epro#11339

G

Geoffrey Dockum

Tizona#11473

L

Lionel Bautista

I'm super new to this. Tag is UUNNNLUCKYYY#1487
Can use the help. Since you've played this before on console, you'd have good insight into the game

R

Robert K Castle

StRiader#2518 EU

T

Tony Gene Nielsen

Same, Mine is TonyVash#1382 on US Servers, Anyone else here can add me to, I've haven't been on in a few days but I'm a hunter with 305 or so can't remember exactly.

T

Tony L Williams

Tredfofif #1674

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom