Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Literally talked with 11 of my friends who own a Switch and none of them knew that you...

P

Paul Toderas

Literally talked with 11 of my friends who own a Switch and none of them knew that you can (or need to) update your Joy-Cons from the Settings menu manually, as they don't update with a system update.

Wow.

K

Kelly Donohue

I just learned that from another post recently.

G

Greg Smith

Tbh I’ve only done it as a troubleshooting step ‍♂

D

Dennis Lemily

I never knew! So thanks.

D

David Paul Heal

I learned that a week ago. Had my Switch since a month after release.

M

Mike Trimble

Doesn't help that nintendo never says anything about it. Would be nice of them to say "new joy con update!" in the news feed

S

Shane Hikes

Actually yes, thank you for this lol. Not that I didn't know about doing it, but a good reminder.

D

David Schaefer

I have had mine since the release and didn't know this lol

N

Nathan El Argentino

Just a question, I updated the system and the joycons.. but for some reason sometimes it says that my joycons aren't charged..? Anyone know of anything I can do to remedy this?

B

Blaise F Side

Never have I updated my joy-cons, though I use the pro controller exclusively..

S

Stephan O'neil

Whhhhhhaaaaat rly

E

Elijah Joyce

What does the joycon update do?

G

Greg Smith

Is there some sort of alert that tells users when they need to update their Joy-cons, or lets them know one is available? If not I’m not surprised how many people aren’t aware of the feature.

M

Matti Moilanen

I kind of didnt know either, or it was/is CONFUSING! So it updates their software? Does it really help them? Why do you do it seperately? weird/interesting.

M

Malcolm Prior

When I bought mine, kept my joy-cons connected as a portable mode, then updated the console so my joy-cons. Maybe Switch needs a little bit more of explanation or something

G

Greg Smith

Pablo you update your joy-cons lately? I know you have 2 pairs too

C

Christy Valentine

So far all of mine have been perfect (i have at least 8 sets) But this is good to know if i ever need to update them. Good info

G

Gemmie Warder

Any need for the update?

M

Martin Garcia

I just learned this right now, reading your thread. Seems unusual to me, what happens when you update it?

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Yes. I’ve tried updated the Pro controller but no updates.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom