Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Like many others I created a Japanese account to get the monster hunter demo but now...

• Thread starter Adam Patrick Fisher
  • Start date
A

Adam Patrick Fisher

Like many others I created a Japanese account to get the monster hunter demo but now my news feed is Japanese. I've disabled what I thought was the Japanese news feed (unfollowed) but that didn't do anything really. I've looked on line but the only solid way seems to re configure the switch doing that maintenance trick with the volume buttons. I know the Japanese news is hurting anything, but I don't want it there. Is that reformatting method the only way? I've deleted the Japanese account and user already. I just don't want to hurt my games files or data or anything like that over something so trivial, you know? Anyone else found an effective method to ditch the Japanese news feed?

J

Jacob Motsinger

Same here- following. Been that way since splatfest

N

Nathan Robb

Same here

D

Davide Calitescu

so the full game in japanese does not bother you but when you get news it's suddenly bothering

J

Josh Brinton

The only way so far to get rid of it is to do a soft reset of the switch. All it does is reset the settings, all your save date will be kept

J

Josh Brinton

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alphex Wv

In my opinion This Monster hunter for swicth sucks.

K

Kitty Eisenheim

You will also get other news, the Japanese news just seems to dominate

D

Dillon Evans

You can initialize it without deleting any save data, screenshots, or user data. Do that from Maintanence Mode.

D

Derek Beattie

yeah i got rid of the japanese account after the first day. I actually really enjoy the newsfeed, and don't want to have to scroll through all these unreadable articles in japanese.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom