Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just went to GameStop and the dude tried to sell me everything on the shelf, so I...

S

Shiki Floatia

Just went to GameStop and the dude tried to sell me everything on the shelf, so I thought I'd ask you guys. What are some accessories WORTH picking UP?

C

Carlos Silva

All of them. Grips, cases, screen protector, thumb grips, charge cables, etc

C

Cecil Kennedy

I got one of those drink holder joycon holder things off etsy. been drinking beer from a crazy straw and playing video games ever since

R

Robin Barnhill

I'd say a Screen protector, Pro controller, a case. Some extra joycons..almost everything haha.

M

Mike Icon

Not many that you'd find at Gamestop. Only accessories I found actually useful are pro controller, glass screen protector, a tablet stand, and small carrying case.

G

Generev Agatep

Joy Con Boyz t shirt

J

James Buckley

Pro Controller. The rest is optional

O

Oscar Echeverria

Honestly? just a screen protector and maybe a controller and definitely a external battery pack.

M

Michael Hayes

Yeah, not at Gamestop. Go online for some of these: Memory card, thumb grips (preferably Skull & Co), Skull & Co gripcase, portable charger of some sort, and a screen protector. Many people will say the pro controller is essential but I don't even use mine since I play almost exclusively handheld and these other accessories make the switch feel like a normal game controller.

D

David Gabriel

A case and screen protector for sure. The rest is up to you. Pro controller is good for some games, but I personally play handheld more. If you plan on playing on the tv more, charge grip is pretty nice.

L

Luke Lovelock

Screen protector and a pro controller. 2 must haves. If you travel then cases etc...

L

Leann Elizabeth Pittman

A screen protector, a memory card, and pro controller. You can at least have 3 players then.

M

Marco Maltese

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Marco Maltese

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tobias Wernette

1 Screen protector is most important
2 A carry case
3 Memory card.
Only thing you need from the jump. Other items you can figure out as you go.

E

Etienne Gouraige

Glass screen protector, SD Card and Joy Con Charging grip if you're opting out of using a Pro controller in docked.
Other than that you're perfectly fine.

J

Jordan Matzkanin

Cant blame the man for doing his job. Lol

B

Brandon Perry

B

Brandon Perry

Check out this video it’s a really awesome case. But, I’d stay away from the charging grip. Split joycon works much better & is much more comfortable for long sessions.

A

Alex Chung

You need joy con chargers so you can charge your controllers without having to turn on the console... no one likes turning on a console for multiplayer and not having juice

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom