Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just got the screen protector and preordered wwe 2k18!! So excited for all the games...

A

Abby Timm

Just got the screen protector and preordered wwe 2k18!! So excited for all the games hopefully it comes in for digital download! I also got splatoon 2 with my switch set and I am addicted it! I'm so in love with my switch I didn't put it down until I had to leave for work!!! I'm so happy with my Christmas present to myself! Plus I got a 128 gig ad card so hopefully it will last a while ❤❤❤I'm trying to get an all digital library for travels sake!!! Thanks for reading my ramble haha

J

Jason James Grubb

Super keen for WWE 2k18. I need to pre-order it so I can get Kurt I should do that today

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Congrats mam :)
Enjoy your switch ;)

J

John Colon

Nice i feel you on the addiction

R

Rehenie Rossab

How much did u pay for the sd card (been on the look out for a good sd card that is not too expensive)

I

Ivan Osorio

Your gonna love the system and those joycons are fuego.

C

Christopher Leidecker

It’s portable take with you to work

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Awesome

T

Tyler Craig

Better make sure that microSD works. There is a very common problem of people getting error codes trying to download games on their microSD

A

Abby Timm

My screen protector did not stick do you think game stop will replace it?

C

Charles Holmes

omgggg cant wait to play wwe2k18. I wont pre order it but just like previous installments Im sure the pre order bonuses will eventually be included in the season pass or just for purchase later dowm the road

M

Matteo Merler

I suggest stardew valley, for under 15 bucks it's a steal

F

Frank Ayers

WWE 2k18 doesn't even have a release date for the Switch yet which is annoying. It has the place holder date of December 31 but no real date. I'll be getting it for the PS4 next Friday tho. I'll end up getting it for the Switch when it finally comes out..

M

Michael Baker

I'm loving mine too. Still playing through Breath of the Wild. Going to be a while lol

D

David James Hull

...Um it's October. Not even Halloween yet

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom