Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've never played Skyrim on any other system - or any Elder Scrolls game for that...

B

Brian Thueme

I've never played Skyrim on any other system - or any Elder Scrolls game for that matter. How is the gameplay in comparison to say BOTW?

G

Gia Plocicki

Skyrim is amazing. Way better than botw. I love zelda but it's better. More freedom, but of an rpg, you can do anything in it really

K

Kyle MacDonald

You can also steal literally everything that isn't nailed down

K

Kyle MacDonald

Lol

M

Matthew Gierut

Gameplay sucks ass compared to BOTW but that doesn't mean you shouldn't play it. I would say its a fantastic game and definitely worth buying.

Please buy it so you can experience the excellence that is Skyrim.

J

Jaime Bland

I hate the mapping. I could never find my way lol at least in Elder scrolls.

R

Reid Walker

Breath of the wild felt more free because of how you could climb and soar over places. However, Skyrim is a free roam too and also has that ability to make you take up several side quests and boost your stats, which there were several stats you could increase just by doing the task it follows (example, destruction spells increase by using attack spells, lock picking by lock picking doors, increase your abilities with one or two handed weapons, sneaking, list goes on). Plus, you can't really beat the different races you can play as with the customization, however it doesn't change much of anything in the story, just the odd little things like stat boosts or a different ability others don't have. It's easier to watch a video than it is to explain the details.

S

Shane Vee

10 years ago it was cool lol

J

Jason Kindell

Honest opinion from someone who's played it and bought it several times already.

The game is great, it set some standards as far as freedom goes with some things.

The main story line is kind of bleak, but the lore is extremely deep.

Game play is good, you have the freedom to be any character build you want, wanna be an archer, go for it, mage, go ahead, want to be a thief that dabbles in magic, no one's stopping you.

It's completely free roam, you can't climb mountains like in BoTW but you still can get about any where in the game in more then one way.

Game is still fully playable after beating the main quest, and after that theres still tons of side quests and mini story lines to witness.

Easily can burn hundreds of hours into it.

M

Matthew Denman

None.

M

Morgan Lish

Both completely different, 2 of the best games ever made

A

Austin Givens

If you've never played it, definitely pick it up! It's one of those games that every gamer has played

J

John Louis Marks

Skyrim is great, until you try to climb something

U

Ulises Trump

Botw is garbage compared to Skyim

D

Dennis Rodriguez

Skyrim is amazing. It's hard to compare it to BoTW because the gameplay is different. Skyrim is a first person action rpg and BoTW is well zelda. There is more quest in skyrim and you can level up the character to your liking. You can be a brute warrior, a agile ranger, a sneaky thief, a devastating mate or mix and match your play style like a sneaky, two handed sword mage lol. Lots of exploration and gears to find. It's an amazing game. That said, I think BoTW is the better game lol

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I've got to say I played Morrowind on the P.C. and I don't like it. I disliked it so much that I never played another open world game until BotW.

I'm excited for Skyrim and plan to get it though.

R

Rahsaan T Griffin

Different lol

M

Marley Feck

Gameplay sucks compared to zelda's. Combat is really boring.

Z

Zachariah Glenn

The world is more fleshed out but it gets repetitive because all the polys are recycled. Characters and towns are a lot more interesting. A lot more quests. But not as satisfying as BOTW tbh

M

Marley Feck

Your character is much much less mobile. No wall climbing or flying or any of that.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom