Contact advertising [email protected]

I've got a question. I'm new to pc gaming and I'm trying to play the witcher 3. I've...

J

Jason Jaffeux

I've got a question. I'm new to pc gaming and I'm trying to play the witcher 3. I've got a Gtx 1060, i7 7700 processor and 16gb of ram. I have to run the game at 720 at low settings. Am I doing something wrong or is this correct? I can run titan fall 2 at 1080p with medium and high settings at 70fps.

S

Sam Monaghan

Witcher 3 is heavy but I don't see why you have to run it that low. That's not even playable

N

Nate Price

is it the 3gb or 6gb 1060

A

Amol Jadhav

You should be able to able witcher 3 at 720p.

A

Amol Jadhav

Turn vsync to unlimited. You should be able to play it with max settings.

D

Daniel Campbell

I can play the game maxed out on a gtx 970 so he should be able to as welll

J

Jesse Schalken

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Has the 1060 3GB running Witcher 3 at Ultra without HairWorks at 1080p 70 fps.

J

Jesus Galvan

my fx6300 (4.6ghz) gtx970ssc 8 gigs of ram play it on max settings no issue at like 60fps

M

MI NO

Hey guys I have a page called free games everyday and from the name you can know that I share new games every day for free yeah for free so please be sure to like the page and share it with your friends link to page:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Anjar Gunandy

i can run witcher 3 with high setting at 1440p. 55-60 fps.
with gtx 1060 i5 4590. 8gb ram

as i remember

A

Amol Jadhav

I have one potato pc running it at med setting on 720 p.

A

Amol Jadhav

Just keep terrain, water, texture and detail lvl high. Rest in graphics and postprocessing setting off or low. Vsync to unlimited frames. You will get result. Then increase other settings as you wish.

B

Billy Chua

remove hair works

L

Lindy Jane Williams

I play Witcher 3 on a 3rd Gen i7 ROG laptop, with a gtx670m, on low settings at 1080pm with no dramas
So yeah

J

Jorge Chavez

Thats very strange man i run witcher 3 at medium on 4k with a asus gtx 970 strix and an i5 4440. So your problem seems strange. Although i did have to do some tinkering. Try nvidia control panel. If you wanna personal message go ahead. No reason you shouldnt be able to play in 1080 or higher easyyy with your build.

T

Taiyon Demyers

trust me play the 1st 2 games before you play part 3.

J

Jason Jaffeux

I'm playing metal gear solid 5 on high settings and 1080 right now as we speak. I don't get why witcher won't play. I'm gonna try turning off hair works

B

Brent Crow

Turn off nvidia hairworks if you haven't already

B

Brett Kernick

Witcher 3 is a hard game to run. Make sure hairworks is off. Drains fps like crazy and isn't really a game changer

J

Jason Jaffeux

Hair works is off. Any other things I should shut off because it's still strugglin

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom