Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi thanks for the add! I've got a couple questions about breeding and taming.. So is...

D

Daytona Oglesby

Hi thanks for the add! I've got a couple questions about breeding and taming.. So is it better to just breed your own Dinos, or tame random wild ones? As well I tried looking up how to breed for different colors but google was a bit confusing, can someone dummy it down for an ark noob like myself? Thank you☺

L

Lennii Soto Orta

Check your inbox n.n

S

Shelby Dollar

Breeding is better because your tames will receive an imprinting bonus. There isnt really a special way to breed for color, besides just mass breeding. Its a random mutation, as you breed these will pop up, sometimes it will be a color mutation sometimes just a stat mutation.

B

Bradley Chalmers

Always breeding

To get the best results you first need to get a max level perfect tame breeding couple and go from there

N

Nick Longley

interbreed too !!

A

Anthony Obinabo

What’s the biggest question you have?

S

Scott Bartels

Never breed the parents past 1st generation, breed the 1st gen with 2nd gen, write down stat's and look for differences, interbreed higher stat's (raid dinos - health / weight, attack dinos - hp / melee / stam, farming dinos - weight / melee) etc.

I'd try to breed a mating pair from each generation until 4th gen and then select your highest stat's to interbreed, then start over and been their generations, kill off all other dinos, or neuter and sell.

J

Jarrod Freeman

If you're trying to make epic dinos then don't imprint until you have your pure breed setup. This can take a few generations

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom