Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I've been trying to join a a session and all of them level up way to fast does anyone...

Y

Yasmin Summers

I've been trying to join a a session and all of them level up way to fast does anyone have a server me and my husband can join that doesn't level to fast

M

Mark Cherilla

The great smokey ark. Roughly a week and a half of solid grinding you will be at lvl 100. Not in 1 day like most servers. Admins are nice play on the server on seperate accts so its a fair game for all

C

Chris Mack

Check out the server Brothaz N Armz. I have been playing on it for a couple weeks and I am a level 88. The server has a lot of really cool tribes on it who work together when someone needs help. We also have several other married couples playing on it.

A

Adam Burton

If your looking for an official server, your welcome to join your tribe

T

Tom Heath

ARK REALM EST

S

Steven Rowley

SirRollsalotARK

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brandon Hollingsworth

Add EarthMallard198 to join.

Brand new Ragnarok pvp server launched 2 days ago. Currently 10 active daily players.
Usual rules no spamming pillars. No trolls no Brontos etc. Real laid back environment with mature adults playing

Stats slightly boosted but not game breaking.
Taming: 3x
Harvesting: 2x
Player xp: 2x
Player and Dino stamina, weight, fortitude: 2x

Active admin
Any other questions you can add me on Xbox one Clockwerk09

S

Sarah Mayhew

M

Matt Mock

Tired of getting wiped by alpha tribes? Looking for an awesome PVE server for Xbox One where everyone helps? Looking for a boosted server? Then come check us out! We have 5x taming boost as well as boosted mating (30) gathering etc. We are a friendly PVE server. We have a community store and super helpful admins. We love input from everyone. We are working to build a full community on Ragnarok. We have a community wyvern trap, multiple Griffin traps, plenty of free space to build a base, and admins available to help with any issues. We love new ideas for events and builds. Check out our Facebook page The Wrath of Ragnarok for more info!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom