Contact advertising [email protected]

I've been practicing my Hanzo on quick play cause my friends wanna cosplay as...

E

Eddy D. Newgate

I've been practicing my Hanzo on quick play cause my friends wanna cosplay as different heroes and Im going for the Hanzo. Any tips besides get gud or learn to aim ?

J

Josh Lara

Thats really it, just keep practicing headshots until its second nature. Save scatter for flanking enemies or tanks. Use sonic where enemies would normally flank to give your team wall hacks.

A

Astrid-Anna van Ooij

What Josh said!
(Prepare yourself for the “just don’t play hanzo” comments tho )

J

Josh Lara

Tbh I didnt like hanzo until i started playing with him. Headshots with hanzo to me is the MOST satisyfing sound in overwatch. Especially against tracers,widows, and other hanzos

K

Kemis Savage

I have like 500 hours on him. Ask me anything.

E

Erick Mendes

i have more than 300 hours on him, and basically u just need to learn to aim, everything else is about gamesense, like positioning and etc.

C

Chase Mavity

I’d recommend going to the practice and going against Ai on the hard setting it allows you to practice headshots and it will become easier and easier also when scattering try to aim between their legs if it’s hog or an larger player(makes more arrows hit)

E

ED Cajilig

Always use sonar arrows if you have widow maker as a teammate. It acts as a mini ult for her and prove benificial to use.

C

Chase Johnston

Be asian

A

Abhishek Kumar

Just aim well and you're practically unkillable

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom