Contact advertising [email protected]

I main Pharah, but sometimes a rando steals her. So I've been practicing tanking with...

K

Kaitlyne Nelson

I main Pharah, but sometimes a rando steals her. So I've been practicing tanking with D.va, and Id love to hear some tips and tricks from D.va mains :)

C

Christopher Gosnell

ALWAYS use defense matrix when 1v1 a winston

A

Aaron Lewis Hernandez

She is a bully at fisting range, so make sure you shoot enemies from there.

A

Adam Bahadur

Always dive the ulting genji

K

Kaitlyne Nelson

Appreciate the quick feedback guys :)

D

Dinis Pedroso

When you use boosters meele as soon has you hit your target to stop and do extra dmg, use ult to flank or to zone the point, try to save defence matrix to predict Zarya/Mei ult, combo this ability with boosters and missiles to kill bastions.

D

Dinis Pedroso

Use booster to save your healer and boop flankers and when you know you are getting frozen by Mei do a 360 só she can't headshot you, hope this was useful

C

Candace Levi

Use your APM wisely! You can eat Junk grenades and Moira damage orbs! It's so frustrating to watch a D.Va just let those damage orbs float past into her teammates.

W

William Harrison

Be aggressive, pressure healers and other tanks, get in there faces, get kill and get out!! Something I really like doing when I find myself in a 1v1 type situation, when your opponent turns to go for health pack, boost around them at the last sec and steal it! Lmao!!

W

William Harrison

Use your mech charge to knock tanks out of position!! I feel this works best while attacking and the enemy is held up in high ground! Boost up behind the tank and knock him forward off the ledge, honestly I feel this is one of the most under utilized abilities in the game!!

B

Brittani Copley

ok, your boop dues damage, but so does your melee. so boop into close range while using missiles, then melee them. they probably won't survive that. if yet l they do, use your shield, but only in bursts. it's better to not let it run out.

think of her as a brute. she takes damage for your team do they can do work.

A

Andrew Brown

M

Matt Bubp

I've got a lot on this subject, I've been maining her since release:

Move around. Don't try to main-tank shield your team, you can't. Don't be afraid to boost into the sky to disengage and disrupt team fights on your way back down. It's good a good way to increase survivability and disrupt, which is your job as D.va.

Now that Matrix has been nerfed down to 3 seconds, use it wisely. Prioritize Moira orbs and enemy ults. Use missile salvo liberally against Rein shields and squishy targets to melt through them.

Don't try to 1v1 a Zarya.

Stay mobile, don't make it easy on them to pin you down. You can zip around a map like crazy and crash other 1v1s.

D

David Watts Jr.

Be aggressive. Use ur defense matrix to absorb ults like phara or Zarya. Target healers and other tanks. Don't charge a bastion. And always take out a shield

L

Lincoln Miller

Whenever anybody ults make yourself the primary target and try to disrupt it. Soldier, mccree, etc.
If someone is uncontested on high ground dive that shit, preferably with a Winston next to you.
Try to be efficient with your DM as it’s extremely effective in terms of negating ults or just pure dmg. Stay away from zarya

K

Kaitlyne Nelson

Such good advice. Thank.you guys soo much

J

Jose Garcia

love how zarya pops up in every bit of advice like fuckin Satan

A

A.J. Dooley

Irony would have that I played a match yesterday. Someone named Pharaway was dva and I went phara cuz that's my main dps, and she was hella supportive. I play dva a bit and have seen quite a few good ones. Couple things I notice is:
Defence matrix is hella short compaired to what it used to be so be picky about when and why you're using it.
You can stop thrusters by tapping hitting them again.
Combining your rockets guns and boost will maximize your dps.
Rockets cone is reverse on dva, meaning they start wide and move towards a single point at a distance. Dont be afraid to snipe.
Body blocking for your healers saves lives.
While your suit is bread and butter. Baby dva has a decent amount of aggression with her pistol.

Glhf

R

Richard Ward

I am also a Pharah main (100+ hours) who is alting D.Va (~25 hours). The best advice I've learned is to not charge into enemies, but use your abilities to get out quickly if you're about to lose your mech. Don't hold your ults too long and don't feel bad if your ult slides out of the kill zone -- you'll get another one soon enough.

NERF THIS

K

Kai River

lol. a girl playing DVa. typical.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom