Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've been missing the Snes for some time now and I really miss playing some of the...

B

Billy Ibrahim

I've been missing the Snes for some time now and I really miss playing some of the games on it so I decided to buy one but I need some help.. should I just get the regular snes or should I get a SupaBoy?

M

Matthew Hirt

Check out Super NT if you're looking to hook up to an HDTV

K

Kevin Munson

Get the superboy s I find it more useful

K

Kevin Munson

Also a regular SNES will work on a HD TV...

A

Aron Chuskia

emulator city

E

Elatia Langford

Whatever you do, it probably shouldn’t be the SNES classic. I’m finding that the emulator on that can’t handle Street Fighter Alpha 3 and fails at a lot of graphics effects leaving me flying blind through a lot of Kirby’s Dreamland 3

D

Don Davis

Get the snes mini for sure, you can add any snes game you want to it for free.

B

Billy Ibrahim

I think I might get the supaboyS that way it'll match as a handheld next to my switch and my wiiu gamepad

L

Liam McNamara

Super nt all day long

W

Will Bartos

This is going to depend on what your purpose is. What device do you want to use? What display do you to use? What kind of video connection do you want? Where are you getting the games from? Yes, this is going to be long.

If you want original game cartridges (I'm not including SD carts in this for now) and you want that authentic experience, get a regular Super Nintendo. If you don't care about connections, the standard composite connector worked fine for years, but it will look muddy on a modern display.

If you want something quick and easy and just have a sampling of games, the SNES Classic is the way to go. It'll work with modern displays, and the games on it are fantastic. Some people like to reflash the board to get more games on the thing. Not my thing, personally, but to each their own.

If you want the catridges but want maximum compatibility and the ability to play these games on a modern display, get a Super NT. 200 bucks and you can throw ANYTHING SNES related into it and it'll work. You'll have to provide your own controllers, though.

The use of ROM carts like the SD2SNES is interesting enough. I'd say if you wanted to use something like that, I'd use the Super NT as well. Some games don't work on the Super NT, and if you have those carts, those will.

If you just want to play the games and don't care where you play them, then emulation on other devices is the way to go.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom