Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Its been a week since ive finished and 100% completed Super Mario Odyssey, now I have...

M

Mario Emilio Diaz

Its been a week since ive finished and 100% completed Super Mario Odyssey, now I have no idea what to do with my life. Any suggestions?(´-﹏-`;)

K

Kyle MacDonald

Get Doom or Skyrim

D

Domingo Rubies Aleman

Xenosaga is just sround the corner

J

Jacob Russo

Sonic forces

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

RiME and Rocket League in two days

M

Maxwell Hill

Go outside.

S

Steve Naranjo

DOOM.

Or just play odyssey again. XD that’s what I’m doing

D

Davonte Sanders

Move out of your parents house.

S

Scott Reynolds

All moons?

R

Richard K. Rivera

I'm on the same boat. I was hoping that Mario Odyssey would hold me over until Xenoblade or at least Skyrim, but after completing the main story and getting around 450 power moons I have gotten somewhat bored with it unfortunately. Now I am back to playing Breath of the Wild (I have 300 hours on Breath of the Wild compared to 40-50 hours on Mario Odyssey). I have Doom on PS4 and FSP just aren't my thing.

J

Janelle Minor

My son is getting bored with this game already

G

Gustavo Brito

I beat odyssey but not 100% I honestly wish that there was a way for me to tell what percentage I am at but I only know it's not 100. Congrats bro

R

Ryan Porras

Skyrim on the 17th

W

Will Edwards

I completed the story part od Super Mario Odyssey and what I like to do is once I complete a main part of a game, due to work and other life events, I spend like a few hours each day collecting some power moons and exploring every part of the game. I'd spend a few hours in wooden kingdom, then like today I spent a few hours in Metro Kingodom etc. That way I won't get bored with the game once I've beaten it and I can spend some time ine ACH woelrs collecting some power moons. I don't collect them all in one world I go back and forth between world it makes things more interesting. I've never gotten bored with any Nintendo game I've ever played but I try to always discover new ways of play or new secrets to keep the game more interesting or at least until the next big game.

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Wow, that's insane. Still on just the moon, haven't beaten story mode.

W

Will Edwards

There's alot to do in the game. It's a great game.

R

Rick Karrer

Maybe go outside for bit?

L

LaMont Reed

wow! that's amazing!

K

Kidd Driver

Well you could not binge games so they last longer than a day, that'd be a good start

A

Andrey Grech

How long 100 rope star took you?)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom