Contact advertising [email protected]

It's absolutely NUTS how good this game looks. It's literally indistinguishable from...

Z

Zakir Ahmed

It's absolutely NUTS how good this game looks. It's literally indistinguishable from real life. It may not have turned out as great a game as people would have liked but we have at least reached the day where CGI and gameplay visuals have no difference. Clearly the best looking racing game so far. Frostbite Engine is a beast!
Game is Need for Speed 2016. Some 8K and 4K screenshots:

B

Balubish Ban

Game looks good but its like gaming a racing game from the 90's when it comes to handling.

I

Iulian Roman

Only night ? No thx.

R

Ruben Williams

It looks good because it is night. The night graphics hide how poor the background textures are

C

Chance Webster

I'll agree the game does look great, but the cars in the game handle like total ass. I prefer my racing sims over this anyday aside from my guilty pleasure of Forza Horizon 3 :p

T

Tuan Nguyen

If you can't tell the difference between this and real life - a) I don't want you driving on the same roads as me and b) you need to get out more

M

Melih Çalıcı

Facebook qills kuality tho

C

Cristian Leonte

I have to agree with awesome graphic, but bullshit driving and FULL OF BUGS !
When you're fast driving, your car falls into the ground and most of the times you respawn last place :))

N

Nate Price

I was disappointed with the physics of this game, the way old nfs most wanted handled better. however, when making the game they were making right now, they asked youtubers what the gamers wanted to see improved in the game. And they were told to improve graphics, physics, car list, etc. so i'm definitely gonna be trying the new game coming out and hoping for the best

T

Tomas Filipavicius

You didin't played Forza Horizon 3, right?

B

Bayram Taha Hatipoğlu

*laughs in falling through map*

D

Drew Tackett

A good looking game doesn't make a game good

D

Dan Juniper

Looks like shit tbh.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom