Contact advertising [email protected]

It's absolutely NUTS how good this game looks. It's literally indistinguishable from...

Z

Zakir Ahmed

It's absolutely NUTS how good this game looks. It's literally indistinguishable from real life. It may not have turned out as great a game as people would have liked but we have at least reached the day where CGI and gameplay visuals have no difference. Clearly the best looking racing game so far. Frostbite Engine is a beast!
Game is Need for Speed 2016. Some 8K and 4K screenshots:

I

Iulian Roman

Only night ? No thanks.

M

Marc Bourgoin

Heyyo, wow that is really impressive indeed! I think you mean it is Need For Speed 2015 that was built on the Frostbite Engine. It did release with some technical limitations I remember reading but yeah with tweaks I bet it would be a great experience.

Need for Speed Payback should be out in November of this year which would be the follow up to NFS 2015. It is also on the Frostbite Engine but I bet it'll have a lot more improvements and refinements which will make for a more solid experience

C

Cole Mish

Um..... forza, project cars, and asseto corsa would all like to have a word with you

С

Стефан Филиповски

Graphics are good , but the game is shitty.
Poor story , poor AI , only night , non-stop raining , shit physics :)

R

Riccardo Durdeno

Am i the only one thinkin that photorealism is bad in videogames?

S

Simon Maingot

To bad its the worst NFS ever made

J

James Huggins

Nfs never disappoints.. Good single player and multiplayer..

S

Saurav Charan

Great game I loved it graphics is nice and gameplay isn't bad as well I got it on sale for 15 bucks only pretty nice for the price deluxe edition

L

Liam Taylor

to claim this is indistinguishable from real life is a pretty bold claim. i work as a 3d artist and i spot too many problems with the modelling in these screenshots to give that claim any kind of support,

D

Dillon Highsmith

No forza.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom