Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch It's a critique video, but those who haven't seen the Switch Online app/party creation...

E

Elatia Langford

It's a critique video, but those who haven't seen the Switch Online app/party creation process live and in depth can see it here.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

It's a hot mess

M

Michael Southworth

Yes Nintendo need to sort something proper out for online chat , this current set up is very poor indeed.

J

James Page

They were doing well with the switch so you know they had to find something to go and fuck up, it is Nintendo we are talking about

C

Cristiam Ortiz

It's crap... hands down...

They should of asked Discord for help

M

Matthew Dennert

It's a pos and I will never use it..... if they are going to do online do it right

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I actually wish Nintendo would get out of the home console business and focus on software. For years I missed all there first party franchises I grew up with and I finally bought my first Nintendo console since the 64 and coming from other platforms and seeing how Nintendo does things in this era of online gaming is really frustrating. Every day I find myself asking why can't I do this or why can't I do that. Why is this feature not here. In the long run maybe it would be better if that focused on software and portable gaming because they are way out of touch.

D

Daryl Davidson Gunning

As much of a balls up this is, and I'm sure it will annoy a lot of people, the idea of having to hear and chat with people while playing, for example, Splatoon sounds awful....to me anyway....

L

Lawrence Lopez

Wow. I didn't imagine it would be that way but it is. I'm downloading Discord. I will be using the app to strictly provide feedback on how it needs to change. I think if the Switch community comes together and does that we can make a difference and they'll have no choice but to offer us a better option for voice communication and online connectivity.

M

Muhd Khalis

Nintendo should listen more to fans and keep up with the pace! Switch is great piece of hardware but nintendo need to make it more polish. I hope they can sort it out asap or it will affect the review.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom