Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is it me or Master Mummy is broken as hell?

J

Juan Escorbuto

Is it me or Master Mummy is broken as hell?

R

Riley Horne

Broken how?

G

Gilbert Cruz

i think so too... i mean he heals when he blocks and the only thing that prevents him from blocking is a grab, which can be countered with a punch.. pair him with a good player and he's pretty OP

J

Jeremy M. Peters

He's tough but finding ways to jump over hits followed by a grab tends to be his weakness

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I've seen some people dominate with him and his healing powers but anytime I see Mummy or Helix I get pretty excited

R

Ryan Butler

People thought the same with the roller in splatoon when it was new. relax.

J

Jett Diego

Pair MM with any wind elemental and he'll heal like crazy.. But Mr. Yabuki beat one tho with almost full health. But that's Mr. Yabuki

C

Chihoon Kim

Mr.Yabuki is broken as hell

A

Alex Grier

i love playing as master mummy i didn't like the character i wanted to be ninjaro or kid cobra but I'm better with MM

A

Antonio Junior

Minmin is broken as hell!

R

RevKev Qlotsche

I think Master Mummy is great

M

Mario Dean

I always defeat him no problem lol but im also broken as hell lmao

T

Tiago Ferreira

I didn't play him that much during the testfire. But from what I did I actually thought he was weak compared to other fighters mostly because he's just too damn slow.

S

Sean Wefers

There is no META in this game yet contrary to popular belief. The game has only been out for 5 days. I have lost to Master Mummy's and beatin Min Min's, Ribbon Girls, and Kid Cobra's. So it depends on who is playing and the strategy.

A

Anders Salvesen

No idea, i don't buy those

D

Danny Scott

Master mummy is my favorite so far. With double machine guns

M

Madara Zabuza Dominic

Never tried him yet

J

Jeremiah Goggins

MIN MIN FOR THE WIN

J

Juan Escorbuto

I mean, he does a lot more damage than everyone else, it's a quarter more, if you choose it with heavy arms it's a fucking monster and if the player is good, man, it's OP af

J

Juan Escorbuto

maybe I have to apply the Dark Souls Philosofy here, i hav to git gud

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom