Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is anyone else sick of everyone jumping on the Fortnite bandwagon?

S

Shawn Van Buren

Is anyone else sick of everyone jumping on the Fortnite bandwagon?

C

Cindy Peralta

Nope, it's a fun game to play especially with friends, and its free. So no complaints on my end.

S

Shawn Van Buren

Not saying its not fun or its a bad game....its just....everywhere

J

Joey Minatta

If its fun....free....and millions of ppl are playing it, then whats to rant about? My ONLY rant is its not on the switch yet.

J

Justin Strawn

I love the increase in users means more noobs

J

Jose Alonso

I hear it's possibly coming to switch soon

D

Daniel Garcia

No. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it isn't a good game. It actually is good, fun, and challenging. It's the one game I can play by myself or with friends and I don't have to invest tons of hours to stay good at it. No gameplay advantage for levels, only cosmetic, means I don't have to worry about higher levels taking me out easily. Doesn't take forever like League of Legends. Creativity can get you far in the game. Also, all weapons randomly spawn at different locations every time, unlike Halo where everyone goes straight for the rocket launcher. It truly is a game I've been wanting for a long time and I don't even like PvP games much.

D

Daniel Garcia

Sorry for the long post XD

N

Nicholas Mills

Fortnite is garbage

B

Bradley Everett

How is this Nintendo switch related?

A

Angela Goodall

No. Personally I don’t care for the game. I’m a PUBG player. But each to their own. If other people are having fun more power to them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom