Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Is anyone else having problems with their rag servers crashing multiple times a day?...

B

Brandon Perryman

Is anyone else having problems with their rag servers crashing multiple times a day? Not sure what could be causing it

T

Tommee Taylor

Your server isnt the only one.

D

Dusty Crow

I left rag cuz of this. Island runs amazing this time of year but everyone on it is a bunch of spoiled pricks

B

Brandon Perryman

Preech lmao

J

Jamie Rose

Andy Morgan

T

Tommee Taylor

Dusty Crow Pretty sure we went to school together bro.

D

Dusty Crow

I'll be dammed how's it going bro

B

Brandon Perryman

Honestly its shit because you build for a couple weeks get ready for big raids then the servers currupt and all that goes down the drain i think they may be teying to sway people towards renting their servers

S

Sandra Frier

Yep. Corrupted and wiped today.

B

Brandon Perryman

Damn how long was server running before it corrupted

S

Sandra Frier

Since rag came out we left center.

B

Brandon Perryman

Well atleast you got a decent stretch out of it lol

S

Sandra Frier

Right. Lol just started fresh so let's hope it stays for awhile

J

Jason Okubo

Mine dashboards. Lost internet connection message.
Player Xbox also shows same message first time logging on. Have to log on twice to get on.

M

Maximus Jaterrius Goodwin

Love ur server brandon

B

Brandon Perryman

We started fresh last friday and the crashing started about 3 days ago its just getting worse

T

Tommee Taylor

bronto has that affect we'd have to know your stats to help you better

B

Brandon Perryman

Dino harvesting is basically non existent since you cant really keep trolls from taming brontos and trying to crash your server but normal gathering is pretty high and bossted player and dino stats even without dinos i can grind out turrets as fast as metal smelts lol

S

Sammi Miller

Ice wyverns? I learned like last week that using ice wyverns still dashboards and rolls back servers.i did the same cp/meat run and fertilizer about 4 times one day until I realized it was me doing it. Next time the server came up, repeated all of it on my fire wyvern and fine. Rag itself is still really glitchty. There's so many little things that could be causing it too that it's honestly hard to say

J

JasonandLori Brown

Erica Sherosky-siddens this maybe why our server keeps crashimg and rolling back

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom