Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge by now, but for the few that don't know, the...

• Thread starter Sabastian Barajas
  • Start date
S

Sabastian Barajas

I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge by now, but for the few that don't know, the King's Row payload is actually an EMP device that's will be used to shutdown all the Omnic's in the Underground in London. After the death of Mondatta, tensions worsened between humans and omnics, eventually leading to the creation of the EMP payload. The Defenders are fighting for the Omnics, the Attackers want them all dead. This is referenced with Junkrat's voiceline on attack "So we're delivering a bomb to scrap some bots and I'm getting paid for it!" Just some lore for the people that don't know.

M

Mederik Boucher-jobin

1 year late congratz

D

David Arriaga

Once I found that out, for a while I was like "Okay maybe I shouldn't push this payload. I want to save the Omnics!" But eventually I got over it

J

Jessica Gibbs

I didn't know this thanks for the Info! I just started playing last July

G

Grey Zell

:'( Sad

J

Jiren Brown

Thank you...I cruised around the statue today..then I looked at the payload..and thought something like that

O

Onur Kunduz

Actually you lived that if you played The Uprising I :)

K

Kai River

lol photo looks like rapture from bioshock

T

Tracer Oxton

Thats Rature and theres a little sister ; 0

A

Adrian Sampani

Already knew that since my first attack on this map... the emp explosion on the payload gave it away

A

Ashlyn Wong

Good thing it’s non canonical.

M

Matias Sacchelli

All the maps with a payload is an emp bomb used to blast Lumerico, Deadlock, Omnics, etc. You can think attackers are the "bad guys" excepto for Deadlock

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom