Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm not sure if this question is allowed But I'll try anyway I was wondering if you...

K

Kevin Mack

I'm not sure if this question is allowed But I'll try anyway

I was wondering if you could Gameshare with the Switch like how you can do it with Playstation with multiple accounts on the system

Like right now me and my older brother are sharing .hack//G.U. Last Recode through my PSN Account

I just ordered a Switch with Skyrim Legendary Edition and DOOM 2016 and was just curious

Also if anyone can recommend any JRPG games for me on it (Not a fan of Fire Emblem BTW, I prefer stuff like Tales Of, Final Fantasy, and Ys)

A

Aaron Hughes

nupe. you cant

K

Kevin Mack

RIP lol Oh well thanks anyway

A

Aaron Hughes

its a bitch. they've always made this sort of thing impossible. they dont tie downloaded games to accounts, just consoles.
My ambassador New3DS had so many games on it, and it got stolen. Nothing I could do about it.

K

Kevin Mack

I just hope that Bethesda puts Fallout on it next, I've played the hell out of Vanilla Skyrim but taking it on the Go seems cool enough to play Dawnguard and Dragonborn

I also hope that CD Projekt RED puts The Witcher 3 onto Switch

S

Scott Dempster

Jrpg you should play xenoblade series

J

Justin Vargo

No

K

Kevin Mack

Well hopefully Virtual Console is a thing soon

I really don't want to buy a Wii U just to play Megaman Battle Network and Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

J

Julian Peña

No. You can't game share between consoles. Only accounts on one switch.

N

Niko Teodosio

I heard you can

R

Ruairi O'Brien

If both of you have the same accounts, if you buy one game (only digitally) on one switch, you can download it through the other in the eShop account section.

K

Kevin Mendenhall

You can play the game on the same console with multiple accounts. Octopath Traveller and Xenoblade 2 are some hood jrpgs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom