Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm new to Rocket League. So far it's been great fun, and I've got a decent handle on...

P

Patrick Doyle

I'm new to Rocket League. So far it's been great fun, and I've got a decent handle on the controls, but I don't really have a strategy other than going after the ball. I've yet to play online because I don't want to screw anyone over, as I know it can be really competitive. I'm sure there's many YouTube videos that go over gameplay strategies, but I was wondering if any players here would be willing to divulge some tips.

A

Anthony Aloia

Dont go where the ball is, go where the ball is going to be

A

Allen L Post

deffinatly one of the next games im adding to my collection. I've played a few times and there's alot more to it then I thought lol

D

Dann Strees

Its a great game to play online. If youre afraid of making people lose, try playing defense only until youre used to ball control.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Just got this game and didn't even play it yet. Didn't even know there was an offline mode. I was afraid of sucking lol.

K

Kyle Merkley

Just try to keep yourself between the ball and your own goal, try to to chase the ball and be careful about just smashing the ball as hard as you can (That can help the opposing team if not careful)

R

Roddy Martin

Change all camera setting too

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

It's a blast, just ay normal gameplay
Not competitive
Who cares if you're not good yet, it's worth the extra experience
Hell, I'll even play with ya if you wanna play with someone online

P

Patrick Doyle

Thanks for the tips. I'll probably go online with it tonight after work.

P

Paul McDermott

I suck at the game but I still play online could not care if I mess up its only game jump online and play

L

Lee A. Forman

Practice jumping and hitting the ball in the air. That can be hard to do sometimes.

J

Jordan El-Tea

Gotta learn timing and hitting the ball in the air. Just watch YouTube videos it's much easier to understand than reading comments on a Facebook post

M

Marc Re Percussion

Play casual mode to get a feeling of online play without effecting anyone's rankings

I haven't played competitive yet and ive been playing rocket league for years lol

K

Kevin Chagoya

My first time playing rocket league is on the switch. I was a total noob. I felt like a hindrance to my team since matchups are random skill levels. Eventually you will learn and its feels nice. Most people are nice but dont let the negatives ones get to you.

C

Craig Mc

Liam McConnell not got too deep into this yet

T

Trevor Tuls

Play online. Seriously, you will learn so much by simply playing against other people. And if you're still low level, you'll be matched against other low level people and learn how to do the thing together. Staying offline will not help you much.

P

Patrick Doyle

Thanks for the tips guys. I've never really done much team online gaming. Halo turned me off to that, so I'm normally on Mario Kart or Mortal Kombat - games where I don't let teammates down. But I really like this one. I'll hop online and let you know how it goes if anyone is interested.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

If you don't want to play on a team just yet, you can jump into some 1v1 matches for now. Even they help your skills.

R

Roddy Martin

Change all camera settings or u will never improve much,the pre sets are garbage

R

Roddy Martin

prosettings.net/rocket-league-pro-camera-settings-controller-list/

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom