Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm actually having a lot of fun with Rocket League. I'm total trash but I've only...

K

Kyle MacDonald

I'm actually having a lot of fun with Rocket League.

I'm total trash but I've only played like 5 rounds.

Do the different vehicles do anything different? Tires? Or is everything cosmetic?

E

Eric Neal

From what I've seen everything is cosmetic

I

Ian Yurcisin

Try changing the camera. I’m awful with ball follow cam. But when I switched it. My game improved a ton

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

All is cosmetic. Super fun game, I love it

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Just different hit points and exotics will show different stats

R

Roddy Martin

Yes try changing all camera settings,standard settings are crap

R

Roddy Martin

All cosmetic

R

Roddy Martin

Batmobile,domonus and octane,those are prob the best cars

A

Arthur Swanson

YouTube search best camera setup . That may help.

K

Kyle MacDonald

I'll have to check the camera settings.

Since I got the collector's edition I have a lot of the premium vehicles already, I like the zombie type truck lol I painted it Jurassic Park colors.

I

Ivan Vera

I haven’t done much research on it but I’m almost certain that every car has a different hitbox and is better or worse depending on your preference. This is honestly like a 1% difference and is meant for those high competitive players but honestly I don’t see any difference as every car feels the same. Might just be a placebo effect.

R

Roddy Martin

Different hit boxes and different heights,some turn a lot faster,jump faster and higher quicker,some are longer than others but sacrifice turn and jump speed,try the batmobile then the octane,you will notice a huge difference.

R

Russ Messer

Yes different cars have slightly different stats but not too different

D

Dave Gayheart

The big difference between the cars is their hit boxes. The large trucks have a larger hit box, so its easier to connect with the ball. The smaller cars have slightly different hit boxes. The Delorean, for example, has a slight wedge shape to it, so the ball will come off differently than it would for a car like Zippy. Speed and turning radius are all slightly different, too, but its pretty negligible. The real thing is to pick a car and stick with it. Get used to how it handles, and how the ball comes off when you hit it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom