Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm just curious. Has any of you mained all 26 heroes? I've seen people mained...

E

Emilio Velez Jr.

I'm just curious. Has any of you mained all 26 heroes?

I've seen people mained certain characters but I have yet to see anyone who mained all 26 of them.

C

Crystal Kerns

I know one flex player that can pretty much play anyone across the board.. but only one person hah

T

Taylyn Anastasia Powers

I can play all of them at least semi decent but I main like three from each class.

S

Skyler Gunnell

Does Practice Range count?

B

Bradley Garcia

I can do most, can't do Symmetra because I hate her and I need practice with doomfist but they are the only 2 I'm iffy with

S

Shannon Fellows

That would make you a flex then

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

You're literally a god at overwatch if you "main" all heroes

J

Jonny R Cyna

i 'practice' every hero, so i have an understanding of their pros and cons. but i don't go indepth of each hero

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

My mains in master elo are all the supports
My mains in plat-diamond are tanks
Anything below DPS heroes.
So sure

R

Revan Renaldi

That's not how the word "main" works

A

Aurelia Wang

Some people have a rainbow of "time played" bars made of all the characters

S

Steven Hendrickson

I don't play auto aimers but I play everyone else if that counts, I just play whoever the hell seems fun with my group. Nobody really gets any more love than anyone else, I play roadhog almost exclusively in TDM though

S

Sora Diamond

I can play all heroes about the same level it's easy its just understanding their mechanics and roles a lot of characters can translate to another character

M

Matt Bubp

If you find me someone with nearly identical pick rates and win rates across all 26, I'll give you a cookie.

That's what a main is.

A

Amer Nil

I can play every character but moira but I wouldn't say I "mained" all the characters cuz that takes away the meaning behind having a main

D

Daniel Pearson

I can efficiently play just about every hero and usually carry, but it does depend on my mood how I flex. Some days I just can't do zarya, and some days 50 elims and no deaths isn't an issue.

D

Derick Elkin

ypu dont know what main is

J

Julia Berntsson

U can't main alla heroes, because then you would become a flex

J

Julia Nicole

I think the word "mained" is misleading. There are probably people that are not horrible on any character (like the dude who managed to have exactly 100 hours on each hero a while ago), but I'd say there wasn't enough time yet to main every character considering there goes some time in it.

N

Nymaane

i guess im the opposite of flex.. i usually stick around only on one char each class

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom