Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm curious. Is there some reason Destiny has the hardest time balancing the iron...

K

Kevin Bonneau

I'm curious. Is there some reason Destiny has the hardest time balancing the iron banner pvp? i've had legit 15 games in a row Against premades of 3 or more. Why is this a thing against randoms?

M

Matt Josey

Yea it’s been happening to me aswell.

M

Miguel Santiago

Honestly, that's destiny PvP in a nutshell during special PvP events. It was like that in Destiny 1 as well (except since it was 6v6, you had teams of 3, and then 3 randoms, or full on 6-man squads), and then since it was SBMM, you could be in EU, and end up in a match with Australians, feeling all the lag in the world lol

K

Kevin Bonneau

It's super fucking annoying

K

Kevin Bonneau

IT takes away 99% of the enjoyment grinding the armor set , because you lose 80% of your rounds against 4 mans lol

M

Miguel Santiago

Well, squad up as well. Ask people on here if they wanna play together. I know some people wanna solo queue as well, but you can simply not use mics if you don't wanna talk etc.

K

Kevin Bonneau

Shouldn't have to. If i'm seeing this many Premade clans against randoms. Why aren't Premade clans against Premade clans ?.?

M

Miguel Santiago

Actually, a lot of the time they are. I've gone up against teams of 3-4 dozens of times today playing in a group myself. It's just that in IB, since you're solo queue, it's easier for you to get thrown in a match where you are facing a 4man, and your team has a 2-3 man, and you're the odd man out, because SBMM looks for whoever just happens to be available that fit with it's criteria lol

P

Pedro Santiago

I played 20 games only about 5 wins out of them ...

M

Miguel Santiago

You also have to look at the day you're playing it as well: it's Thanksgiving, so most kids are off from classes, and readily available for PvP, so you're gonna see a lot of that this holiday weekend.

A

Aidan Guidici

That's what iron banner is about. Level advantages are enabled, they pull all the stops. No mercy if you aren't as prepared as possible

K

Kevin Bonneau

I am prepared gear wise. I shouldn't have to deal with premades 24-7.

M

Miguel Santiago

Actually, you do. It's Iron Banner.

K

Kevin Bonneau

Shits the same way in base pvp.

K

Kevin Bonneau

sorry the dev team can't do a decent matchmaking system after years.

M

Miguel Santiago

Actually, they try to put the teams against each other as much as possible. The problem is not everyone runs a 4-stack, so a lucky random or two have to deal with getting dropped in and get wrecked. Sadly, you've been that guy lol

K

Kevin Bonneau

after all the games i've played. I should take a screen shot of each one and post it on reddit.

K

Kevin Bonneau

a few here, and there is fine. Though 10+? that's just wrong.

M

Miguel Santiago

Well, you can also try getting on early am like 5-9am. Rarely anyone squads up like that. Right now, you got a lot of teenagers and kids home from college throwing down online.

K

Kevin Bonneau

Good force them to throw down against eachother. Shits fucking cancer.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom