Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm fairly new to Ark. In single player Ragnarok map (prim +), some of the areas in...

J

Jason Rockney

I'm fairly new to Ark. In single player Ragnarok map (prim +), some of the areas in the west don't render fully. Is this a known issue? Also, I tried the prim + official servers and the lag was really bad. Is the lag better on player hosted servers?

K

Katie Marshall

Rag lag is a thing pretty much everywhere to varying degrees. Also the map isn't finished yet I don't believe...

T

Tyler White

^^ true I play on a server that’s prim and it’s got around 20+ active at all times mostly add the Facebook and check it out if you would like
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
the server is a roleplay based server where it’s divided into kingdoms and you don’t PVP unless war is declared on you or at certain events I am in the kingdom of Wonderland(currently DC but name change is coming with rented) and we are looking for players for our kingdom... join the page and read the pinned post you can choose which ever kingdom you what but we welcome you into The madness of wonderland if you have any questions feel free to ask in the group we are all fun active people

B

Brandon Guillory

Single player you should have zero ping. It's the system lagging not your internet.

S

Stephen Roberts

Like they said above, Lagnarok is an issue, but for several reasons that should be understandable (at the very least) to those who are legends (legacy players) as we all experience lots of lag from the Island before they officially released it.... it wasn't finished etc. Ragnarok is unfinished and is bigger than the Island and Center... more people are flooding to Ragnarok as well.... this is from an Xbox Official PVP player's p.o.v

J

Jason Rockney

Maybe I'll just play the island until they fix Ragnarok. I've only seen 20% of it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom