Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Out of curiosity are dedicated player servers able to participate in holiday events?...

B

Brandon Holgate

Out of curiosity are dedicated player servers able to participate in holiday events? Like Halloween or thanksgiving an Christmas? If so is that something the server owner needs to enable or does it happen automatically or are the holiday events official only? Thanks

D

Dave Duffner

Well e had those damn turkeys! So I think we can, but the follow up is Dedi console on the XBox One. And is that just an update/patch that will appear at some point.

D

Dan Woodman

I think there is a tick box for events, you can also find the codes online for dodo wyvern ect

K

Kamz TwentyFive

Yeah by rights it should be on single player as well. Most probably a patch, as Dave said. The thing that confuses me a bit, is that they said official servers only which could possibly mean, wc could do just server patches

D

Dave Duffner

I'll have to look up what the promos even are, if they're running now like for Halloween. I know they've simply missed and skipped some in the past but if it's official only then with details we'll run our own!

L

Lacey Shipman

I wish, but there is no box that allows events. And they said this one is official only :( so guess we will be running our own on ours. Just was looking forward to the extras for my players and the spooky atmosphere would of been nice for our events and costume party. Lol

S

Sher Michelle

Pc yes. Console no.

J

Josh Jackson

So far it’s not that special, cave dinos on surface, and skins in drops, longer nights n colder. That’s it. Only special this is new skin spiders

M

Mike Streeter

If you rent a PC server for the One i believe you can have the holiday events.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom